6th Annual Clinical Research Management Workshop
- Support process improvement in clinical research management to speed up study activation
- Define the use of metrics to drive performance improvement
- Share lessons learned at CTSA sites-successful or ongoing processes improvement initiatives
- Network with other CTSA counterparts
- Initiate Consortium-wide projects that include performance metrics that can be reported and published
- Develop recruitment and retention strategies to improve study performance
Who should attend:
CTSA Consortium members including Champions of Change, CTSA principal investigators, IRB chairs, clinical trials and contracts office managers and staff; clinical investigators, administrators, and coordinators, chairs of clinical research units and others interested in clinical trials financial management, process control, and participant recruitment; representatives from NIH and other government offices, academic societies, industry, stakeholder groups, and the public with similar interests are welcome.
People with Disabilities
Individuals with disabilities who need sign language interpreters and/or reasonable accommodation to participate in this event should contact Dr. Daniel Rosenblum, 301.435.4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Federal Relay at 800.877.8339. Requests should be made at least five days in advance of the event.