Request for Posters for 6th Annual Clinical Research Management Workshop
We are currently requesting abstract submissions for poster presentations for the 6th Annual Clinical Research Management Workshop Putting the Pieces Together.
Building on the content and activities from the first four meetings, the CRM Workshop Planning Group seeks poster presentations from across the consortium that impact clinical research management. We are eager to learn not only about successes, but also challenges that await solutions. Every stage of process improvement provides an opportunity for lessons learned.
Important: No funds are available to support presentations, travel, or meeting registration.
- CTSA Sites: Poster presentations are being sought from all CTSA sites. Each CTSA site is encouraged to present one poster based on a clinical research management topic. CTSA sites submitting more than 1 poster should rank their submissions. If space permits, we will accept additional posters from CTSA sites. We will award space on a first come, first served basis.
- CTSA Consortium groups: In addition to their institutional submission KFC Working Groups, Task Forces and Strategic Goal Committees are invited to submit.
The workshop will be held June 3-4, 2013 at the Washington DC Marriott. Posters will be presented on June 3rd.
In addition to your abstract please include:
- Title: A concise title that indicates the content of the abstract
- Authors: A list of authors and affiliations
- To be considered for a poster completed abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on April 26, 2013.